Large End Unit, 2BR – “Double-Masters”
facing the Beach, Infinity Pool & Ocean
Vaulted Ceilings, Ocean-View Decks 
Stunning Large 2000 sq. ft. 2BR. This is one of only 3 Terrasol 2BR Beach-Front condos, that has both Masters facing the ocean and Vaulted ceilings through-out !!
This Unit  is steps from Unit 236 for groups
‘YES’ – we have FREE ‘SKYPE’, WI-FI in the condo, Big-Screen SATELLITE TV, and we accept ALL Major Credit cards !!
- BEACH-FRONT condo with Vaulted Ceilings – newer Terrasol Phase 2 condo – with vaulted-ceilings Front to Middle & Middle to Back
- One of less than a handful of Terrasol condos, that boasts 2 x Large Master BR’s, both with ocean-views and wrap-around decks !!
- Is tastefully furnished and decorated, comfortable and functional
- Sleeping arrangements include 2 large Master BR’s, both with large king-size beds and large private bathrooms, decks – both with beach-ocean views from the beds. There are also a new fold-away Queen sofa, in the lounge – beachview
- Large Screen Satellite TV
- 2 x Large bathrooms
- Sleeping capacity: 4 adults in 2 Masters plus a couple of kids, another couple on the new Queen Fold-Away L-shaped couch in the lounge [all have ocean views]
- The kitchen is open-plan, very large, with a view to deck, beach and ocean, modern and fully-equipped
- Washer Dryer in Laundry room
- Mini-split AC’s throughout the condo
- All of our condos are “non-smoking” indoors – you are welcome to light up on the outside decks, with doors closed.
- We have a Gas BBQ on Deck – see PDF provided with Reservation for Gas Replacement when required
In short: “Every detail has been thought of throughout this condo, to afford you a luxurious & comfortable experience throughout your stay” !!
- WI-FI: We have added WIFI to unit 250 – giving you High-Speed, password-protected Secure Internet Access in the condo and on both Decks.
- SATELLITE TV: We have added a Wide-Flat-High-Def Screen TV to the unit, with 100’s of channels, US/Canadian feeds from East & West Coast, all the Sports, Networks, News, Movies, Adult & Kid Channels
- PHONING: With WI-FI, if you download SKYPE onto your Laptop or iPhone, you can phone free to friends & family, from 250
Rates (in US$):
- Jan-Apr: $335/night, $2295/wk, 2 wks for $4400
- May-Jul: $275/night, $1795/wk, 2 wks for $3400, 4 wks for $6300
- Aug-Sep: $245/night, $1575/wk, 2 wks for $2900, 4 wks for $5300
- Oct-Dec: $305/night, $2050/wk, 2 wks for $3900, 4 wks for $6900
- Xmas & New Year Weeks: $3750/wk [Dec 19-20 to 26-27, Dec 26-27 to Jan 2-3]
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Most Vacation Rental Owners require this – we DO NOT
- IMPORTANT: Rates Include Terrasol Nightly Rental Fees & Mexican 16% IVA Taxes
- PAYMENT: 50% Deposit with reservation, balance 60 days prior to arrival
- CREDIT CARDS: Through PAYPAL [secure site] by MC, VISA or AMEX
- RENTALS FOR UNDER $1,000: Bookings for less than $1,000 – 100% due with Reservation, not 50%
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Reservation Inquiry Form
“Unit 250 Terrasol Beach Resorts”
Guest Stayed June, 2017
We went to Cabo to celebrate our daughter graduating from College and we stayed at Terrosol. Our unit was on the second floor and it was perfect! There were four of us and there was plenty of space, the view and location were great, it was quiet and nice to lounge by the pool and see the ocean waves. We didn’t need to use the air conditioner at all, slept with the screen doors open and so calming to hear the sounds of the waves…but if you wanted action it was only a 10-15 minute walk and we were at the Marina with tons of restaurants and bars. Found some great places to eat at the marina, Baja Catina, Mi Casa, Captain Jack were all great meals and drinks. Found a small organic store nearby as well where we picked up some groceries all within walking distance. Carlos at the Concierge Desk was so very nice and helpful if we needed spa, car and restaruant reservations! We will definitely be back! We hope to make it a yearly visit!
“Unit 250 Terrasol, a peaceful dream….”
Guest: lisa b. Stayed May, 2017
Hello, I recently stayed in Terrasol unit 250 in Cabo. Terrasol itself it a peaceful dream. A tucked away escape. Terrasol is a mecca for solitude, time away with the family, fishing, snorkeling, bird watching, and sun bathing. It is quiet, peaceful, full of colorful birds, marine life, white sandy beaches, and starry skies. The ocean views are like no other from Terrasol. We stayed in unit 250, which was an excellent choice. This unit is clean, comfortable, and very relaxing. It has nice Mexican artwork and is very open, breezy, and sunny! The staff at Terrasol are exceptionally nice and helpful. I will definitely return to unit 250 in Terrasol for another peaceful, relaxing, Mexican vacation.
Room Tip: Unit 250 was an excellent choice; sunny, clean, quiet, quaint, exceptional ocean view.
“Fantastic condo stay”
Guest: Susan G. Stayed March, 2016
Unit 250 is a beachfront condo is a beautiful place to stay. We spent hours on the balcony enjoying the view and surroundings. The pictures do not do it justice. Both bedrooms have wonderful ocean views. The stars on the ceiling were a nice touch. The full kitchen was complete with everything we needed and we made use of the Weber grill on several occasions.
We did not rent a car and everything we needed was within walking distance. Walmart is a short taxi ride away and Carlos at the front desk can arrange this or anything else you need. This is our second stay at the Terrasol and we will be back.
“Exceeds Your Expectations”
Guest: Laura F. Los Altos, Ca. Stayed October, 2015
This beachfront condo is a beautiful place in paradise. Relaxing in charming surroundings w/all the amenities & original artwork, full kitchen & BBQ. Terrasol gives you choices of a private getaway w/walks on a secluded beach & panoramic sunsets or an adventurous vacation ~ the Marina is a short walk to restaurants, water taxis, fishing boats, snorkeling & commercial beaches ~ something for everyone!
This is my third visit to Terrasol & have fallen in love again w/Cabo, the exceptional staff, especially Carlos & I ask myself when will I be back & why did I wait so long to return. Thanks again
Recommended for: People with disabilities, Sightseeing, Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Adventure seekers, Age 55+, Romantic getaway, Families with teenagers
Guest: Raquel O. Stayed October, 2015
Quick 4 night getaway. Loved Unit 250. Close to everything, yet quiet at night. Enjoyed breakfast on the patio and beach walks each morning. Comfortable beds!
Recommended for: Families with young children, Sightseeing, Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Age 55+, Romantic getaway, Families with teenagers
Guest: Bo Newport, OR. Stayed May, 2015
Our Favorite Terrasol Condo – such a wonderful experience. First of all, it is a home – not a rental and it shows. The condo is beautifully appointed with all of the amenities, gorgeous furniture and a view to die for. We will never stay any where else – Terrasol is the perfect spot to relax and feel at home without the busyness of a resort. The staff is so hospitable and helpful – Mario, who ran the palapa swim-up bar / restaurant) was a amazing and made great margaritas and fajitas!
The lively Cabo night life is just a 5-10 minute walk if you want to join the fun but we really enjoyed the stillness and beauty of the Terrasol and Unit 250. We will be back! ach walks each morning. Comfortable beds!
Recommended for: Sightseeing, Girls getaway, Tourists without a car, Adventure seekers, Age 55+, Romantic getaway, Families with teenagers
Depending on whether you are one couple, a couple with younger kids, a group of six or larger groups requiring multiple units – we have it all!
Below are the condos that are next to each other or steps apart.
Groups: Book Early!