- Cabo gets 6 inches of rain a year which makes it an official desert
- Highs of 80-degrees in the winter, 90-95 degrees in the summer, non-tropical
- Summer temperatures are tempered by the cool typically-summer Pacific Breezes
- Humidity: zero winter humidity, highest in summer – 50%
- Sunshine: over 320 days a year, unbroken!!
- Quite simply, the most agreeable year-around climate on earth
- The only desert-located Tropical resort area in the world – on the ocean
- When it’s too cool-cold-rainy-humid in Hawaii, Scottsdale, Palm Springs, Florida and the Caribbean (which is “often”), come to Cabo
- For the most perfect winter weather in the Northern Hemisphere
Depending on whether you are one couple, a couple with younger kids, a group of six or larger groups requiring multiple units – we have it all!
Below are the condos that are next to each other or steps apart.
Groups: Book Early!