- The largest unit in Terrasol, a beautiful and bright 3 bedroom condo.
- This unit has a large deck that extends from the living room to the master bedroom.
- Located around 50 meters to the pool and 75 meters to ocean.
- Is tastefully furnished with authentic Mexican craft and local artwork, comfortable and tasteful furniture.
- The kitchen is open-plan, very large, with a view to deck, modern and fully-equipped.
- 55 inch satellite TV in living room.
- Washer Dryer in unit as well as mini-split AC’s throughout the condo.
- Sleeping capacity: up to 8 guests (one bedroom has two beds as shown in the pictures).
- All of our condos are “non-smoking” indoors – you are welcome to light up on the outside decks, with doors closed
- On the large deck we have a gas BBQ.
- WI-FI: password-protected Secure Internet Access.
- SATELLITE TV: We have a Flat-High-Def Screen TV, with hundreds of channels, feeds from East & West Coast.
- PHONING: With WI-FI, if you download SKYPE onto your Laptop or iPhone, you can phone free to friends & family.
*THE MORE NIGHTS YOU BOOK, THE LOWER NIGHTLY RATE YOU GET!
Rates (in US$)
Rates (in US$):
- Jan-May: $299/night, $2093/wk, 2 wks for $4186 (Regular nightly rate: $399.00 on sale: $299.00)
- June-Sept: $299/night, $2093/wk, 2 wks for $4186 (Regular nightly rate: $399.00 on sale: $299.00)
- Oct-Dec: $299/night, $2093/wk, 2 wks for $4186 (Regular nightly rate: $399.00 on sale: $299.00)
- Xmas & New Year Weeks: $2,793/wk, [Dec 19-20 to 26-27 and Dec 26-27 to Jan 2-3]
- PLEASE NOTE: The Terrasol Resort charges a nightly resort fee for each condo which will need to be paid separately upon checkout. The rates are: 1-2 people $17.50 per night 3-4 people $22.50 per night 5-6 people $27.50 per night 7 or more people $5.00 per person per night
- CLEANING – a $35.00 usd cleaning fee must be paid at frontdesk before departure – PARKING PASSES – On and Offsite parking is available. Parking pass at additional cost of $5/day or $25/week.
- MEXICAN TAX (IVA/VAT): this will be added once the number of days of the stay has been selected, you will be able to see the breakdown before making the payment.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
“Beautiful, quiet, relaxing spot!”
Guest: firstname.lastname@example.org from Columbia, Maryland Stayed November 11th, 2018, traveled as a couple
From TripAdvisor: We stayed in Unit 116, a beautiful 2 BR/bath Terrasol condo on the beach. It was fully stocked with everything we needed and Craig provided great information and tips to enhance our stay. We used Browns car service and stopped at Walmart on our way from the airport to pick up a few essentials — coffee, limes, avocados, snacks, fruit, sunscreen, etc. The condo was spotless w/ plenty of towels, linens, and everything we needed in the kitchen. The pools were relaxing; one w/ a bar and small cafe. We loved walking the private beach, it was rarely crowded; was surprised to learn you could not swim here, Pacific Ocean is very rough, but beautiful to look at, for both sunrise and sunset. We walked into town for lunch and most nights for dinner, very safe. Took a cab for longer trips, staff was very helpful and friendly!
“My November Getaway”
Guest: Stephanie. Stayed November 2018
Terrasol unit 116 was a perfect place to stay for my first visit to Cabo San Lucas! From the moment I made my arrangements to my drop off at the airport I was happy! I was given all the information I needed to make airport travel plans, tour plans, property details, and local attractions to visit. This made everything so easy! I used Brown transportation as suggested and my driver Ivan was so professional and friendly! He even helped me maneuver around the grocery store on my way to the condo. The condo itself was so beautiful and clean! It is decorated with such good taste and in a fantastic location! Such a clean resort and it makes all the difference to have the pool bar with wonderful food and drinks throughout the day! Staff was so friendly as well. My morning and evening walks along the beach were my favorite quiet times. I also really loved the close proximity to downtown Cabo and the Marina during the days! This tip of the peninsula is really magical and Terrasol is a great way to experience all that Cabo has to offer in comfort!
I can’t wait to return!
“A Little Slice of Heaven”
Guest: Celeste. Stayed August 2018
The Condo is beautiful, they thought of everything. We loved being right on the ocean. The location was great with a short walk to the marina and into town. Having 2 pools was an added bonus. Mario’s Margarita’s are the BEST! The entire stay was a wonderful experience and we will definitely go back to stay in Unit 116. It was more than I ever could have imagined!!!