Large & spacious Remodeled 2BR/2BA – walk onto beach
This Unit with Unit 117 groups rent as a 4-bedroom
YES’ – we have FREE ‘SKYPE’, WI-FI in the condo, Big-Screen SATELLITE TV, and we accept ALL Major Credit cards !!
Note: This is a brand new [summer of 2018] renovated condo and rental
- End Unit, very private condo – built ‘on’ the beach, less than a KM from the tip of the Baja Peninsula.
- Recently totally remodeled, this unit has high ceilings, a front deck that wraps around from Master Bedroom to Lounge – walk off deck onto beach – steps to ocean
- Walk onto beach sand from our condo – less than 50 meters to the 1st or 2nd pools and another 75 meters to the edge of the ocean.
- Condo is furnished with authentic Mexican craft, comfortable furniture and tables, wall hangings, planters, crockery, and wall cabinet-credenzas.
- Sleeping arrangements include 2 Master BR’s, both with large king-size beds and private bathrooms
- There is a fold-away couch [queen] in the lounge
- Sleeping capacity: 6 people
- Both Master and Guest BR’s are modern stylish, with bath/shower and shower respectively
- Two Large new Satellite TV’s, in Lounge and Master Bedroom
- The Kitchen is large, open, with a view to deck and beach – it is modern and sports a fully-equipped pantry.
- Washer Dryer in unit, as well as a 12-bottle wine-fridge
- Dimming and recessed lights throughout the condo.
- All of our condos are “non-smoking” indoors – you are welcome to light up on the outside decks, with doors closed.
- We have a Gas BBQ on Deck.
In short: “Every detail has been thought of throughout this condo, to afford you a luxurious & comfortable experience throughout your stay” !!
- WI-FI: We have added Fiber-Optics to unit 116 – giving you High-Speed, password-protected Secure Internet Access in the condo and
on the Deck.
- SATELLITE TV’s: We have added 2 x Wide-Flat-High-Def Screen TV’s to the unit [Lounge and Master BR], with 100’s of channels, feeds
from East & West Coast, all the Sports, Networks, News, Movies, Adult & Kid Channels
- PHONING: With WI-FI, if you download SKYPE onto your Laptop or iPhone, you can phone free to friends & family, from 116
Rates (in US$):
- Jan-Apr: $325/night, $2195/wk, 2 wks for $4200
- May-Jul: $255/night, $1695/wk, 2 wks for $3300, 4 wks for $6000
- Aug-Sep: $235/night, $1550/wk, 2 wks for $2800, 4 wks for $5200
- Oct-Dec: $295/night, $1995/wk, 2 wks for $3700, 4 wks for $6700
- Xmas & New Year Weeks: $3195/wk [Dec 21-22 to 28-29, Dec 28-29 to Jan 4-5]
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Most Vacation Rental Owners require this – we DO NOT
- IMPORTANT: Rates Include Terrasol Nightly Rental Fees & Mexican 16% IVA Taxes
- PAYMENT: 50% Deposit with reservation, balance 60 days prior to arrival
- CREDIT CARDS: Through PAYPAL [secure site] by MC, VISA or AMEX
- RENTALS FOR UNDER $1,000: 100% or rental monies due with Reservation, not 50%
- VRBO now levy you, the renter, almost a 10% “VRBO Service Fee” – we DO NOT!
- HOMEAWAY now levy the Condo-Owner a 3% “Transaction Fee” – which they will most likely pass on to you, the renter, we DO NOT!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Reservation Inquiry Form
“Beautiful, quiet, relaxing spot!”
Guest: email@example.com from Columbia, Maryland Stayed November 11th, 2018, traveled as a couple
From TripAdvisor: We stayed in Unit 116, a beautiful 2 BR/bath Terrasol condo on the beach. It was fully stocked with everything we needed and Craig provided great information and tips to enhance our stay. We used Browns car service and stopped at Walmart on our way from the airport to pick up a few essentials — coffee, limes, avocados, snacks, fruit, sunscreen, etc. The condo was spotless w/ plenty of towels, linens, and everything we needed in the kitchen. The pools were relaxing; one w/ a bar and small cafe. We loved walking the private beach, it was rarely crowded; was surprised to learn you could not swim here, Pacific Ocean is very rough, but beautiful to look at, for both sunrise and sunset. We walked into town for lunch and most nights for dinner, very safe. Took a cab for longer trips, staff was very helpful and friendly!
“My November Getaway”
Guest: Stephanie. Stayed November 2018
Terrasol unit 116 was a perfect place to stay for my first visit to Cabo San Lucas! From the moment I made my arrangements to my drop off at the airport I was happy! I was given all the information I needed to make airport travel plans, tour plans, property details, and local attractions to visit. This made everything so easy! I used Brown transportation as suggested and my driver Ivan was so professional and friendly! He even helped me maneuver around the grocery store on my way to the condo. The condo itself was so beautiful and clean! It is decorated with such good taste and in a fantastic location! Such a clean resort and it makes all the difference to have the pool bar with wonderful food and drinks throughout the day! Staff was so friendly as well. My morning and evening walks along the beach were my favorite quiet times. I also really loved the close proximity to downtown Cabo and the Marina during the days! This tip of the peninsula is really magical and Terrasol is a great way to experience all that Cabo has to offer in comfort!
I can’t wait to return!
“A Little Slice of Heaven”
Guest: Celeste. Stayed August 2018
The Condo is beautiful, they thought of everything. We loved being right on the ocean. The location was great with a short walk to the marina and into town. Having 2 pools was an added bonus. Mario’s Margarita’s are the BEST! The entire stay was a wonderful experience and we will definitely go back to stay in Unit 116. It was more than I ever could have imagined!!!
Depending on whether you are one couple, a couple with younger kids, a group of six or larger groups requiring multiple units – we have it all!
Below are the condos that are next to each other or steps apart.
Groups: Book Early!