Renovated, Remodeled & Re-Furnished [in 2018] Ocean-Front 2BR
Condo #132 “Sunrise-Sunset”
Stunning Remodeled Large 1800 sq. ft. 2BR, “Sunrise-Sunset” Ocean-Front Condo – step off expansive deck onto the beach, watch whales from your bed !!
This Unit with Unit 117 groups rent as a 4-bedroom
This Unit with Unit 235 groups rent as a 5-bedroom
‘YES’ – we have FREE ‘SKYPE’, WI-FI in the condo, Big-Screen SATELLITE TV, and we accept ALL Major Credit cards !!
- Is built ‘on’ the beach, less than a KM from the tip of the Baja Peninsula.
- This is the perfect location – an OCEAN-FRONT condo, walk off expansive decks to the beach, pool, Palapa-Bar
- 100% Renovation, Remodel, Refurnish going on from Jan-Jul 2018
- 2 x Master BR’s, with ocean-views and pool views, private bathrooms
- This unit has a very large deck that wraps-around the Bedroom, Living Room and Lounge areas, through multiple floor-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Ocean-Front: Walk straight from deck onto the beach, then 50 meters to ocean-waters’ edge
- Is tastefully furnished and comfortable, functional
- Sleeping arrangements include 2 large Master BR’s, both with king-size beds and private bathrooms, with beach-ocean views from the Large Master-1 BR.
- There is also a new queen fold-out sofa bed in the Lounge
- 2 x LARGE Satellite TV’s – all channels
- 2 x Large bathrooms
- Sleeping capacity: 6 people
- The kitchen is open-plan, large, private [if wanted] and with a view to the decks, pool, beach and ocean, sunrises – modern and fully-equipped
- Washer Dryer and Wine Fridge in unit
- Zone-controlled central AC’s throughout the condo
- All of our condos are “non-smoking” indoors – you are welcome to light up on the outside decks, with doors closed.
- We have a Gas BBQ on Deck – see PDF provided with Reservations for Gas Replacement when required
In short: “Every detail has been thought of throughout this condo, to afford you a luxurious & comfortable experience throughout your stay” !!
- WI-FI: We have added WIFI to “Sunrise-Sunset” – giving you new Terrasol Fiber-Optics High-Speed, password-protected Secure Internet Access in the condo and on both Decks.
- SATELLITE TV: We have added a Wide-Flat-High-Def Screen TV to the Great Room and the larger of the 2 x BR’s, with 100’s of channels, US/Canadian feeds from East & West Coast, all the Sports, Networks, News, Movies, Adult & Kid Channels
- PHONING: With WI-FI, if you download SKYPE onto your Laptop or iPhone, you can phone free to friends & family, from Unit 132
Rates (in US$):
- Jan-Apr: $465/night, $2995/wk, 2 wks for $5750
- May-Jul: $365/night, $2295/wk, 2 wks for $4250, 4 wks for $7000
- Aug-Sep: $315/night, $1995/wk, 2 wks for $3700, 4 wks for $6500
- Oct-Dec: $395/night, $2595/wk, 2 wks for $4700, 4 wks for $8000
- Xmas & New Year Weeks: $4295/wk [Dec 19-20 to 26-27 and Dec 26-27 to Jan 2-3]
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Most Vacation Rental Owners require this – we DO NOT
- IMPORTANT: Rates Include Terrasol Nightly Rental Fees & Mexican 16% IVA Taxes
- PAYMENT: 50% Deposit with reservation, balance 60 days prior to arrival
- CREDIT CARDS: Through PAYPAL [secure site] by MC, VISA or AMEX
- RENTALS FOR UNDER $1,000: 100% or rental monies due with Reservation, not 50%
- VRBO now levy you, the renter, almost a 10% “VRBO Service Fee” – we DO NOT!
- HOMEAWAY now levy the Condo-Owner a 3% “Transaction Fee” – which they will most likely pass on to you, the renter, we DO NOT!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Reservation Inquiry Form
“The Views from the Main Room & Master Bedroom was Gorgeous!”
Guest: rockOhio Stayed September 2019
We chose Terrasol Beach Resort because we wanted to stay in the downtown area. Unit 132 was an amazing unit. The views from the main room and master bedroom was gorgeous. Loved listening to the waves throughout the day on the patio.The condo was well stocked with everything you could think of. The front desk staff as well as the ground staff and restaurant staff were all very friendly. We ordered groceries from vacation store los cabos. Michelle did a great job buying everything and having it in the condo for us on our arrival. Would highly recommend this. Craig was fantastic in answering all of our questions that we had. He came by the resort a few days we were there to make sure everything was going well. The condo is just minutes from the downtown area. We felt very safe throughout the downtown area. We enjoyed our time at Terrasol beach resort and would definitely stay again and book through Craig!
Depending on whether you are one couple, a couple with younger kids, a group of six or larger groups requiring multiple units – we have it all!
Below are the condos that are next to each other or steps apart.
Groups: Book Early!