Unit 117 is a stunning NEW unit, in a great location. It was completely remodeled in 2018, giving the condo it’s totally fresh & modern look, we are now adding and changing the following items, in this unit:
- A new, custom made L-Shaped Queen-size Sleeper-Sofa in Lounge – identical to the one in Unit 132, will be added in August
- A California King has already replaced the 2 x twin beds in the 2nd Master bedroom
- On the expansive 2-level deck, we have added an outside casual dining area for 6, a new 3-burner Gas BBQ and chez lounges/umbrella on the lower ocean-view deck section
- Period rugs and “cool”, “stylish” Modern-Mexican art pieces will be added, throughout the condo
- Photos of the above changes will replace existing ones – in September 2019, once ALL changes are complete and professionally photographed !!
- First reservations for Unit 117 are already on the books, but only for occupancy [rental] after October 1, 2019 moving forward
- Recently remodeled in it’s entirety, to give a modern, upscale feel – this unit has a very large and open floor-plan, a large front wrap-around deck – full on pool and ocean-beach views from all spaces
- You can walk onto beach sand within meters of our condo – 25 to 50 meters to either the 1st or 2nd pool and another 75 meters to the edge of the ocean.
- This unit is tastefully furnished with fine authentic Mexican craft and modern artwork, comfortable and tasteful furniture and tables, stunning wall hangings, planters, crockery, and cabinetry.
- Sleeping arrangements include 2 BR’s, both with large king-size beds and private bathrooms, plus 1 new L-Shaped Queen sleeper-sofa
- Sleeping capacity: 6 people
- 60 inch High-Def. Large-Screen TV in lounge
- The modern and fully-equipped kitchen and bar are open-plan, with a view to dining area, lounge, deck and ocean
- Washer Dryer in unit.
- Dimming and recessed lights throughout the apartment.
- All of our condos are “non-smoking” indoors – you are welcome to light up on the outside decks, with doors closed.
In short: “Every detail has been thought of throughout this condo, to afford you a luxurious & comfortable experience throughout your stay” !!
- WI-FI: We have added WIFI to unit 117 – giving you High-Speed, password-protected Secure Internet Access in the condo and on the wrap-around Deck.
- SATELLITE TV: We have a Wide-Flat-High-Def Screen TV to the unit, with 100’s of channels, US/Canadian feeds from East & West Coast, all the Sports, Networks, News, Movies, Adult & Kid Channels
- PHONING: With WI-FI, if you download SKYPE onto your Laptop or iPhone, you can phone free to friends & family, from 117
Rates (in US$):
- Jan-Apr: $395/night, $2695/wk, 2 wks for $4900
- May-Jul: $345/night, $2195/wk, 2 wks for $3900, 4 wks for $7500
- Aug-Sep: $295/night, $1895/wk, 2 wks for $3500, 4 wks for $5900
- Oct-Dec: $365/night, $2450/wk, 2 wks for $4500, 4 wks for $7750
- Xmas & New Year Weeks: $3790/wk [Dec 21-22 to 28-29, Dec 28-29 to Jan 4-5]
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Most Vacation Rental Owners require this – we DO NOT
- IMPORTANT: Rates Include Terrasol Nightly Rental Fees & Mexican 16% IVA Taxes
- PAYMENT: 50% Deposit with reservation, balance 60 days prior to arrival
- CREDIT CARDS: Through PAYPAL [secure site] by MC, VISA or AMEX
- RENTALS FOR UNDER $1,000: 100% or rental monies due with Reservation, not 50%
- VRBO now levy you, the renter, almost a 10% “VRBO Service Fee” – we DO NOT!
- HOMEAWAY now levy the Condo-Owner a 3% “Transaction Fee” – which they will most likely pass on to you, the renter, we DO NOT!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Reservation Inquiry Form
“Amazing Place to Stay!”
Guest: Amy Stayed June 2019
We chose Terrasol Beach Resort for my friend’s bachelorette party. There were five of us, and our unit (117) accommodated us comfortably. Once you arrive at the secured gated complex, the magic begins to occur. Soft white sand surrounds every bit of this resort – as if the resort is “sitting” on the beach. Check-in was seamless. The staff took our bags and whisked them to our room for us.
On our way from the airport, we stopped at Walmart to purchase some necessities for the week. Tequilla, triple sec and a lot of water!. It was nice to see the blender ready to mix our first drinks, before we could even unpack.
Unit 117 is nicely appointed with all you need. It has been completely remodeled and the owners take great care in the “comforts” needed to make an enjoyable stay. The bathrooms are super nice and there is a tub in the master. Pretty sure we ALL used it at one point during the trip. It is tastefully decorated with beautiful colors that bring the Mexican feel to a modern condo remodel. It is exactly how I want my home to look!!! Mario, the bartender at the pool, remembers everyone’s name. He pours delicious daiquiris and margaritas. The least expensive drinks of our trip. We honestly barely made any more in our unit, since the palapa bar was so close to us. (He even delivered a couple drinks to our unit!!!)
We walked to the marina and nightlife district every day. It was nice being close enough that we can do our own thing, yet also easily get together for group trips to restaurants and bars. We did not take one single taxi once we got to the resort. We had several late afternoons and late nights. The Terrasol community is QUIET, giving us the peace to recover from those long nights. We felt very safe at the resort and during our walks in and around town.
From making our reservations, to helping with ground transportation and ensuring everything was perfect with the unit, [Craig], the Property Manager [himself an owner of many Terrasol Condos for a few decades] was EXCELLENT!!! We will be back to Terrasol for sure!!!
Management Response: These clients stayed in this unit, just prior to it being SOLD and the new owners are now in the process of renovating it AGAIN – with brand new fixtures, furnishings, BBQ, Modern Mexican touches that will make Unit 117 one of our finest – great ocean and pool-view location ……… we are taking reservations from October 1, 2019
Depending on whether you are one couple, a couple with younger kids, a group of six or larger groups requiring multiple units – we have it all!
Below are the condos that are next to each other or steps apart.
Groups: Book Early!