Fabulous Ocean-View 2BR – total re-design, contemporary & stylish
‘YES’ – we have FREE ‘SKYPE’, WI-FI in the condo, Big-Screen SATELLITE TV, and we accept ALL Major Credit cards !!
Unit 117 is a stunning NEW unit, in a great location. It was completely remodeled in 2018, giving the condo it’s totally fresh & modern look and totally overhauled inside and out in 2019, to give it a super-premium finish, inside and out.
- Recently remodeled in it’s entirety, to give a modern, upscale feel – this unit has a very large and open floor-plan, a large front wrap-around deck – full on pool and ocean-beach views from all spaces
- You can walk onto beach sand within meters of our condo – 25 to 50 meters to either the 1st or 2nd pool and another 75 meters to the edge of the ocean.
- This unit is tastefully furnished with fine authentic Mexican craft and modern artwork, comfortable and tasteful furniture and tables, stunning wall hangings, planters, crockery, and cabinetry.
- Sleeping arrangements include 2 BR’s, both with large king-size beds and private bathrooms, plus 1 new L-Shaped Queen sleeper-sofa in the lounge
- Sleeping capacity: 6 people
- 60 inch High-Def. Large-Screen TV in lounge, Master BR also has a Sat. TV
- The modern and fully-equipped kitchen and bar are open-plan, with a view to dining area, lounge, deck and ocean
- Washer Dryer in unit.
- Dimming and recessed lights throughout the apartment.
- All of our condos are “non-smoking” indoors – you are welcome to light up on the outside decks, with doors closed.
In short: “Every detail has been thought of throughout this condo, to afford you a luxurious & comfortable experience throughout your stay” !!
- WI-FI: We have added WIFI to unit 117 – giving you High-Speed, password-protected Secure Internet Access in the condo and on the wrap-around Deck.
- SATELLITE TV: We have a Wide-Flat-High-Def Screen TV to the unit, with 100’s of channels, US/Canadian feeds from East & West Coast, all the Sports, Networks, News, Movies, Adult & Kid Channels
- PHONING: With WI-FI, if you download SKYPE onto your Laptop or iPhone, you can phone free to friends & family, from 117
Rates (in US$):
- Jan-May: $375/night, $2595/wk, 2 wks for $4895 and 4 wks for $9295
- June-Sept: $295/night, $1995/wk, 2 wks for $3795 and 4 wks for $7195
- Oct-Dec: $375/night, $2595/wk, 2 wks for $4895 and 4 wks for $9295
- Xmas & New Year Weeks: $3795/wk, [Dec 19-20 to 26-27 and Dec 26-27 to Jan 2-3]
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Most Vacation Rental Owners require this – we DO NOT
- PAYMENT: 100% Deposit with reservation
- CREDIT CARDS: Through PAYPAL [secure site] by MC, VISA or AMEX
- RENTALS UNDER $1,000: 100% of rental monies due with Reservation, not 50%
- VRBO now levy you, the renter, almost a 10% “VRBO Service Fee” – we DO NOT!
- HOMEAWAY now levy the Condo-Owner a 3% “Transaction Fee” – which they will most likely pass on to you, the renter, we DO NOT!
- On Check-out, renters pay the Terrasol Resort, a “Nightly Resort Fee”
- 1-2 ppl: $17.50, 3-4 ppl: $22.50, 5-6 ppl: $27.50, additional ppl: $5.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Reservation Inquiry Form
“OUTSTANDING VIEW- BEST VACATION EVER!”
Guest: Elizabeth Stayed February 2020
I am actually still here, but wanted to start my rave review! We have 5 women staying here. We were pleasantly surprised at the amount of clothing and bathroom storage for everyone. The kitchen is very well equipped and we cooked a lot! There are plenty of very nice bath towels/washcloths, etc. for everyone. We wished we had come to the condo prior to grocery shopping to take inventory as there was an over abundance of supplies already here. (Garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, dishwasher soap, laundry soap, salad dressing, chips, etc.)
The setting and view are perfect! We saw whales almost every day and chuckled at all the tour boats with paying customers to see what we saw for free. Bring your binoculars! We spent hours and hours on our patio. The pool is so convenient just a few steps away so you have the best of both worlds. We could walk right out to the beach for wonderful walking. It is truly very laid back and quiet here and the staff and guests are all so friendly. Many of the guests we had spoken to have been here multiple times. The walk to the marina and restaurants/shopping is easy and a short distance. It is the best of both worlds.
We didn’t care for the dining at Playa Grande or the other direction at Tejaban (very poor here). There are so many choices at the Marina and downtown that we couldn’t squeeze it all in during our 11-day stay.
Craig Harrison is so helpful and was a pleasure to work with. I am planning to come back again in 2021 !!
“Amazing Place to Stay!”
Guest: Amy Stayed June 2019
We chose Terrasol Beach Resort for my friend’s bachelorette party. There were five of us, and our unit (117) accommodated us comfortably. Once you arrive at the secured gated complex, the magic begins to occur. Soft white sand surrounds every bit of this resort – as if the resort is “sitting” on the beach. Check-in was seamless. The staff took our bags and whisked them to our room for us.
On our way from the airport, we stopped at Walmart to purchase some necessities for the week. Tequilla, triple sec and a lot of water!. It was nice to see the blender ready to mix our first drinks, before we could even unpack.
Unit 117 is nicely appointed with all you need. It has been completely remodeled and the owners take great care in the “comforts” needed to make an enjoyable stay. The bathrooms are super nice and there is a tub in the master. Pretty sure we ALL used it at one point during the trip. It is tastefully decorated with beautiful colors that bring the Mexican feel to a modern condo remodel. It is exactly how I want my home to look!!! Mario, the bartender at the pool, remembers everyone’s name. He pours delicious daiquiris and margaritas. The least expensive drinks of our trip. We honestly barely made any more in our unit, since the palapa bar was so close to us. (He even delivered a couple drinks to our unit!!!)
We walked to the marina and nightlife district every day. It was nice being close enough that we can do our own thing, yet also easily get together for group trips to restaurants and bars. We did not take one single taxi once we got to the resort. We had several late afternoons and late nights. The Terrasol community is QUIET, giving us the peace to recover from those long nights. We felt very safe at the resort and during our walks in and around town.
From making our reservations, to helping with ground transportation and ensuring everything was perfect with the unit, [Craig], the Property Manager [himself an owner of many Terrasol Condos for a few decades] was EXCELLENT!!! We will be back to Terrasol for sure!!!
Management Response: These clients stayed in this unit, just prior to it being SOLD and the new owners are now in the process of renovating it AGAIN – with brand new fixtures, furnishings, BBQ, Modern Mexican touches that will make Unit 117 one of our finest – great ocean and pool-view location ……… we are taking reservations from October 1, 2019
Depending on whether you are one couple, a couple with younger kids, a group of six or larger groups requiring multiple units – we have it all!
Below are the condos that are next to each other or steps apart.
Groups: Book Early!