CABO - RESTAURANT - RECOMMENDATIONS
...... within 10 minutes or less walking distance from Terrasol
1. Capella - El Farallon - Stunning 5-star dining at it's best in CSL, have to have a reservation, walk down the beach to the right
2. Captain Tony's - great for fish and chips
3. Solomons Landing - Brian is a great chef, cool place to people watch - they have everything there
4. DOC - Italian Wine Bar-Pasta
5. Maro's Shrimp House - best [fresh] shrimp in town - tell Maro "Craig & Lori sent us" !!
6. Salvatores - be hungry - fantastic - large portions, do NOT order starter
7. Nicksan - best sushi on the planet - expensive !!
8. Ruths' Chris - expensive, but the best steaks in town - "share a hunka beef and get side orders"
9. Hacienda Cocina - right on the beach - make a reservation, take a water taxi from Terrasol side of marina
10. Bar Esquina at the Bahia - very cool restaurant, make a reservation
11. Mocambo - seafood platters excellent
12. Tres Gallos - the best "Authentic Mexican" actually Oaxacan food - in Cabo
13. Gardenias Tacos - the best Tacos on the Baja - try the Mulcajete - and tell em "Craig & Lori sent us" !!
WINE-TIP ................. from an ex-Wine Merchant in a previous life: A bottle of Woodbridge Chardonnay can cost you $60, sub-standard Mexican vino $40 - buy a bottle of wine at the supermarket, bag it and take to ANY restaurant in Los Cabos, they will charge you a minimal [$5-$10] to exhorbitant [$20 - Ruths' Chris, Capella, Hacienda] - but you're still only paying 1/3rd to 1/2 of what you'd pay buying off the list and "getting a far better quality wine" !!